- Connie Mann on Review: Angel Falls by Connie Mann
- jsclark on Captain America, unbelievably good?
- Christopher Ingersoll on “What’s that supposed to mean?!?!”
- Christopher Ingersoll on Captain America, unbelievably good?
- Captain America, unbelievably good? | the pen of J.S. Clark on Likeable Villains or Likeable Evil?
Tag Archives: writing
I dread revising and editing. I hate spending the time. Yeah, yeah, Michaelangelo and Tolkien, blah blah. Sometimes you just want to have an accomplishment in your hands so you can have something to show for all the time you didn’t spend … Continue reading
Throwing out some lessons to me, maybe you have some to add. #1 Thank the writer. It takes guts to open yourself up and say hit me with your best shot. Appreciate the human being who’s letting their guard down. … Continue reading
I’ve been wracking my brain. Throwing my imagination on the imaginary rack and demanded new plot points. Some readers didn’t think they got to know my MC enough. I’ve been fighting this a little haphazardly because I don’t really know what … Continue reading
Sometimes . . . admittedly . . . when I look at traditionally published authors, there’s a part of me that feels like a loser. Why can’t I go that route? I guess my work’s just not as good. Of … Continue reading