- jsclark on Do We Really Live in a Fallen World?
- C-man-guys on Do We Really Live in a Fallen World?
- jsclark on All I Need for a Perfect Life is to Move to the Seattle Area
- jsclark on To Shutdown or Not to Shutdown?
- Uncle Jeff on All I Need for a Perfect Life is to Move to the Seattle Area
Tag Archives: socializing
Socializing probably confused you. You’ve forgotten that social networking is older than Facebook or Twitter. Turn out at my first book signing was ok, the staff thought it was good, and realists thought with 10-12, it could have been better. During the … Continue reading →