- Connie Mann on Review: Angel Falls by Connie Mann
- jsclark on Captain America, unbelievably good?
- Christopher Ingersoll on “What’s that supposed to mean?!?!”
- Christopher Ingersoll on Captain America, unbelievably good?
- Captain America, unbelievably good? | the pen of J.S. Clark on Likeable Villains or Likeable Evil?
Tag Archives: socializing
Socializing probably confused you. You’ve forgotten that social networking is older than Facebook or Twitter. Turn out at my first book signing was ok, the staff thought it was good, and realists thought with 10-12, it could have been better. During the … Continue reading →