- Donelle Lacy on Dear Nature, stop looking at me like I owe you money
- C-Man-Guys on I think the one of the greatest gifts God gave us, is a reason to love ourselves
- jsclark on Capitalism is hated for the same reason Communism is hated
- jsclark on about J.S. Clark
- jsclark on What Happens to a Soul after Death?
Tag Archives: socializing
Socializing probably confused you. You’ve forgotten that social networking is older than Facebook or Twitter. Turn out at my first book signing was ok, the staff thought it was good, and realists thought with 10-12, it could have been better. During the … Continue reading →